JNICSR Foundation is pleased to announce the official launch of JNICSR TIMES magazine 6th Issue (Vol.2 Issue. 3). The much awaited magazine, was developed in cooperation with Rochak Works. We offer rich and relevant content that reflects the Corporate Social Responsibility, personality and vivacity. JNICSR Times will be on the web at www.jnicsrtimes.com . The magazine was unveiled in New Delhi this morning, with full team and family of JNICSR Foundation.
This time JNICSR featuring a Cover Story on “The hard hitting facts about the brick kiln women workers : Can CSR support?” And introducing JNICSR following articles:
- Identifying the ‘other gender’ as the ‘third gender’ : Proving equality to the ‘hijra’ community through CSR initiatives.
- Why not use CSR initiatives for rural development
- THE TRASH GIMMICK : Our very own plastic time bomb : A discovery or a curse
- Human Development Index: Is Rural Development an important marker?
- Innovative teaching learning practices : Think or Design, A new revolution in innovative teaching strategies.
- Be the air beneath the windmills : CSR initiatives to provide wind mills to the rural sectors: ELECTRIFICATION BY WIND.
The visual and editorial quality of JNICSR Times is top-notch and its pages are inspired by the values and interests of Corporate Social Responsibility. The magazine’s style is elegant and sparkling, simple and contemporary, and creates an inviting world that has something for underprivileged and poor in every area of their lives. Readers will find special sections that include Cover Story, Article and Current updates of CSR.
“JNICSR Foundation is very proud to be associated with JNICSR Times, one of the most admired and respected CSR Magazine.
After hours and days of work, We can finally unveil our 6th Issue! What a delight! Working on the 6th issue was a highly enriching experience for us and we want to thank the fabulous team at JNICSR Times for their collaboration and support in this magnificent adventure.
#jnicsr #jnicsrtimes #nikhilbhaikumarsarojaz