JNICSR Foundation is pleased to announce the official launch of JNICSR TIMES magazine 12th Issue (Vol.2 Issue. 9). The much awaited magazine, was developed in cooperation with team JNICSR. We offer rich and relevant content that reflects the Corporate Social Responsibility, personality and vivacity. JNICSR Times will be on the web at www.jnicsrtimes.com. The magazine was unveiled in New Delhi this morning, with full team and family of JNICSR Foundation.
This time JNICSR featuring a Cover Story on “Why women need to adjust with the society : Society can support woman to make her stronger” And introducing JNICSR following articles:
1. Funding Technology incubators is the new csr initiative,Why not recognise and empower it?
2. WOMEN EMPOWERMENT should not be a half baked subject in India: Powerful women reflect powerful society
3. CSR can guard the national heritage for our future generation
4. CSR Can Provide Safe Water : Difficult Problem But Simple Solutions
5. Global Development starts from Rural Development : Green Initiatives of CSR
6. Role of CSR in Rural Development
7. Animals are an Integral part of our Fauna: It’s time to protect their rights
The visual and editorial quality of JNICSR Times is top-notch and its pages are inspired by the values and interests of Corporate Social Responsibility. The magazine’s style is elegant and sparkling, simple and contemporary, and creates an inviting world that has something for underprivileged and poor in every area of their lives. Readers will find special sections that include Cover Story, Article and Current updates of CSR.
“JNICSR Foundation is very proud to be associated with JNICSR Times, one of the most admired and respected CSR Magazine.
After hours and days of work, We can finally unveil our 10th Issue! What a delight! Working on the 12th issue was a highly enriching experience for us and we want to thank the fabulous team at JNICSR Times for their collaboration and support in this magnificent adventure.
#jnicsr #jnicsrtimes #nikhilbhaikumarsarojaz