JNICSR Foundation is pleased to announce the official launch of JNICSR TIMES magazine Vol.2 Issue. 10. The much awaited magazine, was developed in cooperation with team JNICSR. We offer rich and relevant content that reflects the Corporate Social Responsibility, personality and vivacity. JNICSR Times will be on the web at www.jnicsrtimes.com. The magazine was unveiled in New Delhi this morning, with full team and family of JNICSR Foundation.
This time JNICSR Times is featuring a Cover Story on Honourable Minister of Defence, Republic of INDIA Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman Raman “In India the defence minister is a woman and the home minister is a man: Redefining gender roles in society” And introducing JNICSR following articles:
1. CSR can help provide skill based training to support the crumbling economy.
2. CSR can help make the Indian Education ‘Future – Ready’.
3. CSR can guard the national heritage for our future generation.
4. Rally for Clean India Campaign: CSR can be the Powerhouse for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
5. CSR can hatch new technological ideas : Incubating technology ventures in India can be a good CSR.
6. Indian economy is dependent on farmers and farmers are commiting suicide : CSR can establish a ZERO farmer suicide model.
The visual and editorial quality of JNICSR Times is top-notch and its pages are inspired by the values and interests of Corporate Social Responsibility. The magazine’s style is elegant and sparkling, simple and contemporary, and creates an inviting world that has something for underprivileged and poor in every area of their lives. Readers will find special sections that include Cover Story, Article and Current updates of CSR.
“JNICSR Foundation is very proud to be associated with JNICSR Times, one of the most admired and respected CSR Magazine.
After hours and days of work, We can finally unveil our vol.2 Issue. 10! What a delight! Working on the vol.2 Issue. 10 was a highly enriching experience for us and we want to thank the fabulous team at JNICSR Times for their collaboration and support in this magnificent adventure.
#jnicsr #jnicsrtimes #nikhilbhaikumarsarojaz